Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Little Treasure


Another Dusty Attic project finished ready for the new arrivals at Tomorrows Memories. They should be here soon so keep an eye out!

I don't have many baby photos of Zoe these are two of the best. I think we were just a little excited with Olicia and the way she took to her that we forgot to stop and enjoy her as a newborn.

Hope you all had a great Mothers Day. I had my first Mothers Day with my Biological Mother. All of us had a great day...a little cold but it was still great.

So Happy Belated Mothers Day to all of you wonderful Mothers out there Sonxx

5 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG girl this is just amazing I can't wait to see it in real life.
See you Friday
love me :-)

suzitee said...

How special to finally spend a Mothers Day with your biological Mum...would have been a bit emotional, I'm thinking. Love your newest project...good to see you scrapping again :)

Jen said...

That is just gorgeous Sonya, it is so so so pretty ( I have boys so dont do a lot of pink LOL )

Hope you had a great "first" kind of mothers day as well

Jen xox

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG saw this IRL last night and it is more beautiful for real. You have done an amazing job. Love it.
love me :-)

Beck Beattie said...

oooo very pretty Son! LOVE it!