Thursday, April 15, 2010

Experiencing Sand



Again, I know hard to believe but I was given a challenge from the lovely Vicki..my boss and I accepted it.

I loved doing this layout as I've had these photos of Zoe and her first experience playing with sand well since she was about 7 months and Zoe is now 6yrs. The new Sassafras line "Nerdy Bird" is so cute and I'm loving the colours, which went perfect with these photos. Tomorrow's Memories also has the Apple Jack line in too, which is just as cute. But you might want to be quick as I'm sure they'll run out the door!!!

And yes she did eat the sand! Son xx

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Another day and another post!!! Well done...challenge met! I wonder what will appear next.....Vicki :)

suzitee said...

Two posts in two days? Get outta here!!!
Loving this LO...the stitching looks fabulous.

Vicki said...

Another gorgeous layout Sonya! Great work!!! Vicki