Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dusty Attic Design Team

I have exciting news. I was asked, Tuesday to be exact, to join the Dusty Attic Design Team! Yep can you believe it. Of course I said yes. I'm very excited as life got a little stressed for me and my family for a while as I'm sure you guys realised from me not posting but things are looking up and have been really great the last couple of weeks and back to loving all and everything scrapbooking. I'm ready for another challenge, I think, just kidding I am. Love the product and the already talented DT so this is going to be great! Cheers Son xx

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations again Sonya!!!!! It is great to see that your creative mojo has kicked in again! Look forward to seeing more of your work...vicki :)

suzitee said...

Wooohoooo....congratulations chickie!

Beck Beattie said...

Hey Son,

Congrats on the DT spot! They will love having you on the team I am sure! Love your recent work - sorry I am behind on my fav blogs AGAIN! Also got my package today, thanks for the extra goodies :) spoilt again :D

Tracey Holdyk said...

Wow congrats... I can't believe you didn't tell me. This is just so awsome, they are lucky to have you.